Port of Cap d’Agde - South of France - Berths for Sale, Stopovers, Seasonal, Long-term Rental and Lease - Leaseholds expire in 2019
|Located in:||France, Cap d'Agde|
|Broker Ref. No:||PORT OF CAP D’AGDE - SOUTH OF FRANCE|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Cap d’Agde Port, France
Dominated by the ancient volcano of Mont Saint-Loup, the Port of Cap d’Agde offers excellent shelter. The site is vast, consisting of a long fore-harbour and 10 basins with 3100 berths.
Managed by the Sodéal company, it also called the “Principal Port” and is located in the heart of the French department of Languedoc Roussillon, Cap d’Agde is an ideal starting point for your Mediterranean cruises and harbours multihull vessels.
The 10 basins of Cap d’Agde Port offer atmospheres as different as complementary. In turn sporting, playful, epicurean … the basins unveil their assets throughout your stay between sea and volcano, the improbable combination of water and fire. Ideal base for Mediterranean cruises to Spain (50 miles), the Balearic Islands (200 miles) or to Corsica (230 miles).
Nautical activities and yachting courses at the Nautical Centre of the Port of Cap d’Agde complete the services offered throughout the year: regattas, big game and wholesale fishing, scuba diving, nautical rallies, jet skiing.
- Montpellier Mediterranee International Airport at 70 km
- Airport Beziers-Agde-Vias at 15 km
- Motorway A9, exit n° 34 Agde-Pézenas
- Train: Agde SNCF train station (5 km)
- The town of Agde, both maritime and fluvial, is crossed by the river Hérault and connected to the Canal du Midi
- 10 Sheltered basins around a 35-hectare water surface
- Specific locations for multihulls
- Restaurants, hotels, shops, points of cultural interest, golf course nearby
- Beaches of the resort
- Latitude: 43° 16′ N
- Longitude: 03° 30′ E
- SHOM card: 7003 – 7054
- Berths: 3100 (<35 m) including 30 visitors around the Capitaineries
- Depth: Dredged fore-port at 3.7 m, Dredged basins 3 m, Access to Saint-Martin and Capistol 2 m
- Mooring: Pontoons with catways or buoys
- Anchorage: Zone of anchorage and light equipment (island of Brescou). Access channel in Brescou marked with side marks
SERVICES AND USEFUL INFORMATION
- VHF: Channel 9
- Welcome: Quays around the Harbour Master’s – waiting for the assignment of a berth by the services of the port, multilingual staff, Quays waiting and stopovers around the Capitainerie
- Car parking: For boaters only
- Weather report: Posted every day in the Captainerie and Nautical Centre
- Freshwater: Supplied in all posts in the port
- Electricity: Docks 220V single-phase and 380V 3-phase
- Fuel station: Basin 1 (harbour entrance) season 8 am to 7:30 pm (automatic dispenser with CC from 6 pm to 8 am for super and diesel), Tax-free fuel on request
- Conveniences: 6 Sanitary facilities (WC, showers, washbasins) with reserved access (electronic key), Telephone, Wi-Fi, Ice
- Guardienage: Afloat, under hangar (small units) and on dry-storage
- Containers of used oils, Waste collection to European standards
- Technical port zone: Shipyard, 3 Travelifts 16, 25 and 50 T, Multihull handling 20 T, 1 Multihull trailer, Crane up to 2 T, 2 Slipways and 1 Towing platform, Dry-dock area, Sandblasting area, Parking for long term work (treatment of osmosis), Trailer parking for boaters, Enclosed area and monitored at night
- Professionals: Ship chandlers, sails, yards for maintenance and winterizing
- Secure pontoons (access by electronic key): Berths are equipped with catways and for the largest units on buoys, Night monitoring of the basins
- Clubs: CNCA (Cap-d’Agde Nautical Club) clubhouse, ENAC (Nautical Center)
A limited number of berths available for rental and sale in most sizes. For a complete list of rental and purchase prices at PORT OF CAP D’AGDE, please contact us.
Since 2014, YACHTS INVEST has developed a partnership with Yachting Lodge, its shipyard and its ship chandler, with preferential rates for berthing, dry-dock storage, wintering, service, maintenance and any intervention or supplies on boats.
Cap d’Agde Port, France Berth Video
ENQUIRE ABOUT this Berth
Please send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly
Тел: +336 75 96 41 41